View Count

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What's in a name

Aight, so the blog is "Stephen Spencer, PhD." The PhD is sort of a combination of a nickname that I got, and the way I/ a couple of my folk view our love for music.

"PH" is a nickname I got from my homeboy, Zach Lawrence, from college, because I spell my name like "StePHen". Clever, right?? Lol, not really, but I like it and it stuck (Yes, if you call me PH, I will def respond).

Putting a D at the end of it is meant to look like a Doctorate type deal. A couple of my ppl and I see ourselves as biggg music nerds. Nerds>good grades>thooooose degrees! Aaaight? If there was question on it, I hope that cleared it up. Not sure if I'ma start going by "Stephen Spencer, PhD" yet or not. Kind of a dope concept... Time will tell. If you have my info, gimme your opinion on it! Much appreciated!

Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment