View Count

Thursday, April 29, 2010

WAPP.

YO! I wanted to put up an instrumental here to show what some of my Hip-Hop sounds like. A lot of you have heard the slower r&b music (Thank y'all SO much for the support on the joint with Sharmelle). Maybe you've been to the myspace (/stephenspencer) and heard music there.

The thing about the myspace music is, for the longest, I've literally been having meetings with some of my closest friends, just to decide what music should go up on there.

(When you put complete songs on the internet, people can steal it, easy! So my friends would decide what songs were considered "good enough" but not the "Cream of the crop" in their opinions. That way, if someone stole it, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.)

But, I called my good friend, Zach Alias (I swear I only know a few Zach's lol), over to see what he felt was a hella dope track, straight up, so i could put that on here.

Here's what he selected. All feedback is good feedback. Hope you enjoy!

Take Care


p.s. Random snapple fact, courtesy of Danielle Caminneci? We're the first species to have chins! lmao thanks d.cam.

No comments:

Post a Comment